I can’t believe how much has happened over the last few months, that I have not recorded in the annals of this blog. I started this blog to record my thoughts and feelings, through the ups and downs. But life is changing, so I hope this means I will be getting back on the horse.
Here are the top 5 things that have regrettably not made it into this blog:
1) My son being born. Shame on me.
2) All the life-altering reading and conversations, on my journey to becoming a Christian who openly loves gay people.
3) Preaching my toughest and most controversial sermon to date: Dear God, how do you really feel about gay people?
4) My baby sister having a son. Babies having babies. What is this world coming to? (Just kidding. She’s not really a baby, and I am really happy for her.)
5) The youth group mission trip to Ensenada, Mexico. It was life-changing, and I will probably be writing more about it soon.
Each one of these items could possibly be themes in themselves. Maybe they will be.